Liberland Economic Advisory Council (LEAC)
- The ambition of LEAC is to help Liberland growth through an independent advisory network of prestigious experts from various economic areas
- LEAC represents an independent cooperation of economic professionals from the academic and business environment supporting the ideas of free trade, economic freedom and prosperity
LEAC Constitution : here
LEAC Members :
- Ing. Vladimír Pikora, Ph.D - Czech financial market analyst and macroeconomist, chief economist in Next Finance consulting company and author of many economic publications https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimír_Pikora
- Ing. Martin Pánek - Czech economist, editor in chief Laissez Faire, Euroseptik.cz
- Ing. Dominik Stroukal - Dominik is president of Czech Ludwig von Mises Institute. He holds MA. from Economic Analysis at the University of Economics and from Media Studies at Charles University, both in Prague, Czech Republic. He is a lecturer at the University of Finance and Administration, the University of Economics and teaches Economics at two high schools. He is author an co-author of first books about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, most notably Bitcoin. As a president of the Czech and Slovak Mises Institute (mises.cz) he is giving lectures and workshop not only about cryptocurrencies and Austrian economics but also about money, business cycles and other topics from both theory and practice.
- .....more members soon...